WHO IS THE UNION OF MEDICAL MARIJUANA PATIENTS?
The Union for Medical Marijuana Patients (UMCP) is a not-for-profit civil rights organization based in Los Angeles, CA. Through thoughtful legal and political action coordinated with education and counseling on state law compliance, the Union is devoted to defending and asserting the rights of medical cannabis patients. Applying a philosophy of personal growth and responsibility, the Union’s primary focus is supporting patients and their member organizations by developing and providing its members with services designed for personal and organizational well-being and self awareness.
The UMMP has fined tuned its model of a legally compliant medical cannabis patient association, and completed its self regulatory product AgSite Secure to ensure all Californians using medical cannabis, and forming patient associations have the opportunity to do so with a clear and unambiguous understanding of the law.
The Union of Medical Marijuana Patients is committed to sensible regulations for patient associations and their dispensaries, responsible actions of patients and cooperation with law enforcement. Our mottos are “Respect the Medicine; Respect the Patient”, and “The More Rights you Assert, The More Rights You Have.”
For more information, call 213/626-2730 or email email@example.com
Join the Union
Marijuana in the News
- Protected: James Speaks to LACC
- Union answers Los Angeles City Council Questions to Legislature
- Union Presents Cities with General Ordinances
- Union for Medical Cannabis Patients Presents Los Angeles City Council with Two Ordinances
- Bill Rosendahl Supports Medical Marijuana Dispensaries at City Hall
- Heal the Senses – Art Gallery Opening at Member Collective
- California Court Prevents Dispensary Ban
- Study Shows Dispensaries Do Not Increase Crime
- Congress Targets Federal Funding For Medical Marijuana Busts
- Contact Your Representative